Live to Ride Ride, to Live: The Ultimate Biker’s Guide
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in a motorcycle accident, you can’t afford not to read this book! As the victim of a Missouri motorcycle accident, the legal burden falls on you, and your loved ones. This book will provide you with answers to those important questions, as well as revealing information that those pesky insurance adjusters don’t want you to know.
The author of this book, James R. Brown, is an avid motorcycle rider himself. After seeing many victims make critical mistakes after an accident, James was inspired to write his first book, “The Missouri Accident Book: Dealing with the Aftermath.” He then became a motorcycle rider, which inspired him to write “Live to Ride, Ride to Live.” James said of his books, “Regardless of whether someone represents themselves or even files with another attorney, having the right information is absolutely vital. I feel it’s my duty to get information out and make it available for free.”
From Our Clients
We felt completely comfortable that what was going on behind the scenes was going to take care of all of our needs as a result of this accident. We didn’t sit back and think “do we need to be doing this?” I always got an immediate response. -Rita N.
- An Error Occurred: No response from Twitter. Please try again in a few minutes.
- Why Are There So Many Missouri Truck Accidents? ... 2 months ago
- William Gallagher Charged For Missouri Hit-and-Run Accident That Killed Virginia Bedrosian ... 2 months ago
- Police Try To Stop Distracted Driving on Highway K ... 2 months ago
- Amelia Fisher Killed In Tragic Missouri Trucking Accident ... 2 months ago
- Colin Morrow Deceased After Tragic Missouri Car Accident ... 2 months ago
- Highway 364 Icy Roads Are Causing Multiple Missouri Car Accidents ... 2 months ago